Monday, October 1, 2007

Filip:

Working

This is Filip Redelius
for ETG3
reporting live from Hyper Island


This was the day when everything turned to the good side for us! Instead of having me on the programming side I start doing the hard stuff. We have bought new tools for the school, saws and stuff. After that we began to working with our "Sound Memory Game". We put up this square with 24 small squares inside it. 18 of this we will use to the memory game and the six in the top will just include the logo or maybe some special effect buttons.

Cecilia have been working on the graphical profile together with Susanna and they have also made some name suggestions for our product. Our project manager have done a good job today with his task. He has come up with some different sound that we will use in our game. Johannes has taken over my role as the programmer and he has much easier for that then me, so that's really good. It was a long time I had a saw in my hand but after awhile I was used again. It felt really good, almost like back in the days, when you was a kid.

Bye bye for now!

Greetings Filip Redelius







It was really fun to glue the sticks together. :)

1 Comments:

2/10/07 14:09, Anonymous Anonymous said...  
This its never going to work!

 

Post a Comment