Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Anonymous:

Progress!

Today we could see a great progress with our work! Max have collected all our sounds and recorded some own for the scores, Johannes, Filip and Cecilia has been working with the wall, and the technically part is solved! Our wall is in function! :) I think everyone was pretty reliefed with that, It is always fun to see something built up. But still, we have more work to do!
Earlier today, Cecilia and I went to Flügger and bought some nice paint. Now we need to design it good-looking. Tomorrow will be our big design-day, when we are going to put it all together, paint it, and maybe it will be in function and ready! Johannes and Max will go shopping the last things we need to our wall. We have a deadline for the magazine brief tomorrow, and we have started to write on that. I have also been working with the exhibitioncrew and we have finally got sponsorship from Printfabriken! We had huge problems there for a while, and now I feel so reliefed! Tomorrow our posters and flyers will be printed, and then we can put them up all over Karlskrona. We will also send out invitation-emails to important people and companies we would like to meet at our exhibition. I am starting to see what it all will turn out to, and I think this is going to be really good! :)

Today we had another group follow up, which was good. I think we learn more and more each time. I think everyone feels better afterwards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment