Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Filip:

the final adjustments

Tommorow is the day of the exhibition and almost the last day for this module, on Friday we will make a group evaluation. The day started with that Johannes changed batteries for the soundmemo and instead of AAA we now using AA batteries. After that we installed my big nice speaker that my friendly cousin burrowed out to me. We checked the sound and turned out good. We had thoughts to have a white fabric along one of our walls but it was hard to put it up, we are not allowed to use the walls the way we want, they are protected of some law because they are so old and important.


We have uploaded some pics to see our final product.





I'm playing our game here VS Johannes (he is to good for this game)

18 squares. Before the game start up the sounds get randomized. It's a two or one player game. It's like the card game Memory put instead of cards and pictures we have use sounds and squares.

I guess this is my last message on this blog.

Have a nice day! Filip Redelius

0 Comments:

Post a Comment